FOX Guilde - Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

[Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer GaucheAccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion[Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Droite
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

[Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer

+6
Sc2Anonymous
FOXHaN
FOXDaRa
akynuz
[FOX]Jim
Jkforcefield
10 participants
AuteurMessage
Jkforcefield

[Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Empty
MessageSujet: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juil - 21:10

Bonjour mon nom est jkforcefield et j'ai 19 ans à partir de la Suède.

La race que je joue terran est que je suis en ce moment se situe entre 1,5 K et la Ligue des Masters 1.6ki 1v1 et 2v2 maître 1.3ki mais n'ont pas pris tellement au sérieux qu'il saison 2.

Mon plus solide match est TVP, mon plus faible est TVZ apres environ 20 minutes

Je voudrais rejoindre le clan ère pour les noobs pwna et amusez-vous et essayez de rejoindre un clan que je n'ai jamais été.

Je joue depuis le SC Brood War, où j'ai joué les Terrans, mais j'ai été très mauvaise à cette époque.

La façon dont je me sens dans le clan est Akynuz qui est un bon ami.

PS: utiliser Google translate pour traduire pour mon français n'est pas bon.

JkForcefield 864
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
[FOX]Jim
Admin
[FOX]Jim

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juil - 21:26

lol !
you could make a post in english if you want Wink
but we understood what you wanted to tell us !

Akynuz tell us things about you and it seems to be a very good application !

let's come on our channel as often as possible.

We'll probably take a decison in several weeks.

see you !
akynuz

akynuz

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juil - 21:44

Hello bro !

Good to see you there Very Happy

So i've been playing with jkforcefield a lot, especially in 2's and 1's custom games, and we mostly pratice his worst matchup which is lategame TvZ, he just get roflstomped by ultralisks as soon as they pop out :p

We started to play 2's this season, and we didn't practice any strategies, we were just playing for fun, and we saw that our playstyles fit very well, and we decided to play a bit more serious, and worked on some ingame plans and lategame strategies.

So, he will be more likely to apply for a 2's team with me as substitute if there aren't any teams there for a clanwar

But also for 1's, since he has a very nice 1's skill

I wish you the best luck !

Farewell son :p

ps : come at the channel : clan fox, and try to play some of the fox team members !

ps2 : protoss fucking op

ps3 : you forgot to say that you regularly participate to the craftcup, which is an online tournament, so you have some experience not like me T.T
Jkforcefield

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Juil - 22:44

[FOX]Jim a écrit:
lol !
you could make a post in english if you want Wink
but we understood what you wanted to tell us !

Akynuz tell us things about you and it seems to be a very good application !

let's come on our channel as often as possible.

We'll probably take a decison in several weeks.

see you !

No offense but i thought it would be a smarter move to just spend an extra 5mins with google translate

, because during of my gaming experience it seems like the majority of french player ive been playing with during alot of different games i've been having an hard time to communicating with french players

, infact i think Aky is like the first french guy i've met who actually speaks really good english so we can take advantage of the communication and pwn some noobs on the 2's ladder.

But ye i'll prolly stick to english cant rely on google translator 24/7 lol but i hoped a french apply would atleast make every1 knows who i am Razz.

But who knows maybe all here is super imba at english just so rarely i see a guy from france who speaks fluent english Smile

PS:I dont mean lol u haz bad english im best! my english is understandable but not 100% at all Razz
FOXDaRa
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 6:33

Jkforcefield a écrit:
, because during of my gaming experience it seems like the majority of french player ive been playing with during alot of different games i've been having an hard time to communicating with french players

Yeah that's true, Frenchs have some pretty hard time to comunicate with Frenchs !
Thought you 're all right, most of us don't speak a word, but still, main ones does Wink
As u saw yesterday we have some foreigners too ! And even a swedish.

So come on our channel to be test !

Cheers

PS: If u wanna use google translator, do it from ENG to FR, not SWE to FR Wink
FOXHaN

FOXHaN

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 7:15

Hej, god jul !

Lagom...
akynuz

akynuz

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 9:20

FOXDaRa a écrit:
Jkforcefield a écrit:

Yeah that's true, Frenchs have some pretty hard time to comunicate with Frenchs !
Thought you 're all right, most of us don't speak a word, but still, main ones does Wink
As u saw yesterday we have some foreigners too ! And even a swedish.

So come on our channel to be test !

Cheers

PS: If u wanna use google translator, do it from ENG to FR, not SWE to FR Wink

J'ai pas pu m'en empêcher ... xD lol![u]
FOXDaRa
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 10:07

De re répéter ce que je répétais déjà ? ^^
Sc2Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 11:21

Jkforcefield a écrit:

FUUUUUCK YOU !!!

My name is Benjamin, i'am 25 years old and i live in France.

SO ?

CAN'T FRENCH GUYS SPEAK ENGLISH ???
You freakin' gay swedish ...

Very Happy

Welcome here bro,
Akynuz just came into the FOXteam but it seems to be someone really nice.
Hope to see you ingame, on our channel to spend some time with FOXmates.

P.S : if you got a single sister, blond, tall, with big tits, you're already a FOXplayer. I'll give you my cellular on a MP Very Happy
FoX†SaJa

FoX†SaJa

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 12:38

Hi mate ! Better for everyone to use english language instead of this google shit where no one can understand shit. Also, we have many outsider members (polish, swedden, swiss, chinese, kor, irak, etc..) so it is still good to speak english. By the way, everyone should speak english here but you know... french people ~~

Anyway, nice to meet you. I have a few questions for you.

Are you also 22 player with akynuz ?

Have you got a link of your profile ?

What's your favorite colour ?

Do you like vanilla ?

Well, I'm gonna study your request right now ! bounce

/me va dormir.
Jkforcefield

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 19:21

i 2v2 with aky cos we are ballers.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/255676/1/JkForceField/

Caput Mortuum, hell yes its a colour.

and vanilla i do like on sundays
FoX]azerty

FoX]azerty

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juil - 22:00

i say one thing : good luck =)
FoXForceField=It is too beautiful :p
Metalmaster

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeVen 15 Juil - 12:22

Hi there!

As your application seems well engaged i'll just say a few words about that language issue^^

You deserve a mention for the idea but, sadly, google doesn't speak french either. As Jim said, we got the general idea but since most of us have a decent level in english we should just stick to it.
My guess is, you will have a hard time understanding us with translated answers (be it from FR to ENG or SWE) even worse than with the pathetic "frenchy" english we may speak =)
Not to mention the in-game part where no translations are possible (unless you have over 1k apm?)

And yeah, we're well aware of that fact but don't worry, we are true gamers here, we can do it!!
Good luck and see you soon.

Jkforcefield

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeMer 20 Juil - 18:28

played some of the foxies members

Me vs Jim: 2-0

Me vs acciel: played one game 4 base against 1 mining protoss base 120 food lead near the end and comp crashed =(

Me vs Smile: 2-0 ( ps u mad? =D)

Me vs Tristar: 1-0

Would like to do some more games to get too know you guys and have some nice games, just poke me ingame when im there for 1 game or two im normally up for it.
[FOX]Jim
Admin
[FOX]Jim

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeMer 20 Juil - 18:33

very nice results Smile
akynuz

akynuz

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeMer 20 Juil - 22:31

Jkforcefield vs FOXAkynuz : 0-5 ( you mad ? :p )

ps : i am catching you on the ladder bro, i am 1550 master with still 150 bonus pool left, i will break 1k7 and be higher than you if you don't train more bro :p

Dernière édition par akynuz le Jeu 21 Juil - 11:59, édité 1 fois
Randy

Randy

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitimeMer 20 Juil - 22:53

I'm not FoX but he has won 0-2 (or 3, don't remember exactly) against me, with 2 close game (I remember one was very close), but it was still a good experience for me Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer   [Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer Icon_minitime

[Recruited] Jkforcefield appliquer
Page 1 sur 1