FOX Guilde - Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Practice maps GaucheAccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexionPractice maps Droite
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Practice maps

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Metalmaster

Practice maps Empty
MessageSujet: Practice maps   Practice maps Icon_minitimeMer 10 Aoû - 14:56

Recently i've been trying to improve my awefull micro so i started looking for good practice maps.
I open this topic for 2 reasons:
sharing my few nice foundings
asking if anybody knows about some usefull maps i haven't tried yet.

So,

TL'S Multitasking train - I don't really like the idea of mastering such a map because the timings are really odd and completing the objectives doesn't mean that you have a good multi task. Still, for the few of us that have NOT played BW enough, it remains a usefull tool for the muscle memory, making a lot of macro actions way faster. I believe the "focus" aspect of multi tasking can't be trained with any custom map.

Practice aim and practice aim infinite - Those are pure jewels =) Made by MorroW, the objective is to improve mouse precision and speed. Basically, you have a siege tank that can shift-attack very fast, the computer sends waves of units and you try to click'em all. Units speed can be increased to an insane level and it restarts automatically every time you lose your lives. The first version sends units on a series of clear lanes and using always the same pattern (some of them remain tough), the second one (infinite) is harder since the units spawn everywhere around the tank and the spawning points are random.

Stutter step - YES, i've found it. I guess it has been popularized since the last time i had tried to find it cause it was actually pretty easy^^. Anyway, for those who doesn't know what this is about:
It's QXC's map for practicing hit and run. Just google or youtube the name of the map for an explanation by the maker himself. Big disappointment though, this one is for T only, and i haven't found anything like that for the other races. Great accurate tool despite a few bugs.

If anyone knows about some other good maps for stressing/improving mechanics, please, do share cheers

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
FOXDaRa
Admin

Practice maps Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Practice maps   Practice maps Icon_minitimeMer 10 Aoû - 16:51

Sorry, my awesome micro is 100% natural.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Practice maps
Page 1 sur 1